1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment/Resources Brochure

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by robertmyatt, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I'm looking for a reliable and not overly-expensive equipment provider. Does anyone have any suggestions? I teach at a school in Spain, therefore delivery reliability is essential. We had a company in September who said that the equipment would take 3 weeks to arrive but we eventually cancelled the order in November when we got the same email weekly advising us it would "be there soon".
    Any company or website suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks.

2. I'm looking for a reliable and not overly-expensive equipment provider. Does anyone have any suggestions? I teach at a school in Spain, therefore delivery reliability is essential. We had a company in September who said that the equipment would take 3 weeks to arrive but we eventually cancelled the order in November when we got the same email weekly advising us it would "be there soon".
    Any company or website suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks.

3. stopwatch

stopwatch Established commenter

We order from Maudesports as their prices seem most competitive.
    Our school orders through CES, which waivers P&P if we (as a school) order a significant amount. Worth checking with your purchasing/admin person whoever that is.
    Takes a while to deliver though (we send order early March and don't receive until June at earliest).
    We are in Dubai, Europe may be quicker.