1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment for Babies, baby book

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by MLT, Jan 24, 2012.

1. MLT

MLT

A few collegues have announced they are pregnant, and I wanted to give them a little something,
    When I was pregnant I was given a book, that went through all baby 'equpiment' and explained if it was worth getting it or not. (The comments on the heated baby wipe dispensor was great.) It's written by two women and they give their best buys as well.
    Unfotunately I had to give the book back, but loved it so much would love to give as a little gift.
    Does anyone recognise it from my very brief description?

2. MLT

MLT

A few collegues have announced they are pregnant, and I wanted to give them a little something,
    When I was pregnant I was given a book, that went through all baby 'equpiment' and explained if it was worth getting it or not. (The comments on the heated baby wipe dispensor was great.) It's written by two women and they give their best buys as well.
    Unfotunately I had to give the book back, but loved it so much would love to give as a little gift.
    Does anyone recognise it from my very brief description?

3. what to buy for your baby: choosing the equipment thats right for you by Liat Hughes Joshi and Caroline Cosgrove we got it from the library and it was really helpful x

4. MLT

MLT

That's the book, 'What to buy for your baby'.
    Thanks.