1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EPQ Level 2

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by oaelibrarian, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Hi Everyone,

I am running the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) at level 2 at my current school. This is the first year I have planned and delivered it, and have learned a lot from the experience.

My line manager suggested I should visit someone who has some experience with EPQ, if possible, and I thought that this would be a good idea too. I think it would be interesting to be able to visit and meet with someone who has delivered the course to see how they have run it, compare notes and share ideas/resources.

I work in Enfield (north London), but live in Harlow, so if anyone in/around these areas would be happy to have a visitor for a couple of hours one day, then I'd be really grateful for your time. Please just email me off-list.

Thanks very much,
    John

2. Hi Everyone,

I am running the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) at level 2 at my current school. This is the first year I have planned and delivered it, and have learned a lot from the experience.

My line manager suggested I should visit someone who has some experience with EPQ, if possible, and I thought that this would be a good idea too. I think it would be interesting to be able to visit and meet with someone who has delivered the course to see how they have run it, compare notes and share ideas/resources.

I work in Enfield (north London), but live in Harlow, so if anyone in/around these areas would be happy to have a visitor for a couple of hours one day, then I'd be really grateful for your time. Please just email me off-list.

Thanks very much,
    John