1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

environmental print?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by twinklelittlestar, Dec 12, 2011.

1. I'm looking for a series of images of print from the environment (shop names, chocolate bar/ crisp/ cereal/ other food brands, superheroes labels etc). I want to make a display to help children achieve the point on the FSP about recognising words. I realise that I could get lots of images from google but wondered if there was already something out there which might save me time?
    Thanks!

2. I'm looking for a series of images of print from the environment (shop names, chocolate bar/ crisp/ cereal/ other food brands, superheroes labels etc). I want to make a display to help children achieve the point on the FSP about recognising words. I realise that I could get lots of images from google but wondered if there was already something out there which might save me time?
    Thanks!

3. go for a word walk with the children, take your digital camera, take pictures in your area - taxi, park, parking, tesco, cost cutter, mcdonalds, the crossing lady's 'stop', school, police etc ... the list is endless without really going anywhere its on your doorstep.