1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Enter our Creative ICT competition and win Amazon vouchers

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by gailrobinson, Jun 9, 2011.

1. We've got an exciting new Creative ICT competition for you and your pupils.

Send us examples of the most inspiring interactive activities that your pupils have made and they could win an iPod Touch. Teachers can also submit their own entries to win a prize of £100 worth of Amazon vouchers.

Find out how to enter the competition now

Good luck one and all

2. Mr_G_ICT

Mr_G_ICT New commenter

what if students wanted to enter themselves in Groups?

3. That's fine. There's a note about it on the entry form. We encourage a collaborative approach as well as welcoming individual entries.
    In response to your query we'll update the competition article to make that explicit.
    We're hoping this will be the first of a series of competitions so any further comments and advice welcome.

4. gavcradd

gavcradd New commenter

I've just tried to enter, but it will only let me upload Flash or Powerpoint files - my resource is a set of self-marking spreadsheet tasks.
    I've uploaded it to the TES resource bank instead and then put the link to it, is this OK?

5. Thanks, that's perfect. It's the first time we've use that method of competition entry so I'll go see if there's some options I can tweak and put a help message on there. But the link method is fine.
    Steve

6. 1 or 2 would be fine. As long as we can view the outcome, we don't need source. Thanks. If it is on your own website it might be better as we may end up linking to it (with your permission, so it is a chance to showcase what you are up to).

7. gavcradd, we can't see your entry, did you decide to come back later??? The form will take xls now as we fixed that, but your previous alternative suggested is fine. But, we haven't received a form entry at all!
    For all, the submission of a file is limited to listed formats so if it is anything we haven't listed (the basics of swf, xls and ppt) we can probably add them. This is a bit of a trial and error so thanks for patience all round.

8. Orion

Orion New commenter

I am very pleased this morning as I found out I won!

thanks TES