1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Enrolment and Induction

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by terri1972, Jun 4, 2010.

1. terri1972

terri1972 New commenter

Got my enrolment on Monday and my induction on Thursday. I am so excited I can hardly stop thinking about it!!
    Sorry - had to share!!! [​IMG]

2. HelloTerri!

I am also doing the GTP with newman and got all of the info through except about what time to be there on monday!! If you know could you let me know via this thread?
    Thanks very much, its all very exciting now!
    Hayley

3. terri1972

terri1972 New commenter

Hi Hayley. It's very good to know someone else on here will be going to Newman!!
    My letter says 1pm til 2pm is Enrolment, 2pm til 3pm Mahara Induction, 3pm til 4pm Library Session, and to take any outstanding documentation. It says I have my Fitness to Teach declaration outstanding, but my LEA won't send it to me until I have my GTC number, which of course is now no longer!! So I'll have to see about that one!! Hope it doesn't hold up enrolment!!
    Hope to see you there
    Terri

4. Hi everyone
    Ive just completed my GTP. Its great to start but be super organised. Dont leave things till the last minute and for heavens sake do your skills tests early! Maths was my greatest weakness so it took me 11 times to pass it. I just managed to pass it, 2 weeks before the course finished! Dont bury your head in the sand over things. Get them sorted asap and get help if you need it early. Its going to be a tough year but i promise you there is light at the end and its so worth it! Good luck.
    ilj xx

5. Thank you for the encouragement and advice : )

6. terri1972

terri1972 New commenter

Yes thanks for this. It really helps to know so many of you who have already gone through itare so encouraging [​IMG]