1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Career clinic' started by Bangalore75, Dec 6, 2015.

  1. Bangalore75

    Bangalore75 New commenter


    My wife is a chemistry lecturer having Masters & M Phil degree in chemistry. She has qualified in India and she was working for 3 .5 years as a lecturer in India.
    Her qualifications are verified by UK NARIC and all ok but they said if she wants to work as a teacher in UK she needs to do PGCE. We just wonder because she is already well qualified in her subject and has UK comparable degrees ,
    is she still need to do PGCE to work as a teacher in UK?
    can you please advise us ?

    Kind Regards
    M Harry
  2. TheoGriff

    TheoGriff Star commenter

Share This Page