1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

English: The Changeling by Robin Jenkins. HELP!

Discussion in 'Scotland - curriculum' started by distantshore, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Hi There,
    Does anybody have any resources or a SOW / Unit on 'The Changeling' by Robin Jenkins? I am teaching it in Scotland to a Scottish Higher class. I have recently taken on the class due to staff changes and they desperately need to do another text. A friend of mine at another school suggested that 'The Changeling' is quite short and I am getting a bit desperate now! I have never taught the text before so I's be VERY grateful for ANY resources. I'm happy to trade resources with folk. Thanks very much.

2. I don't have 'materials' aside from essay topics [I mean, I have some critical essays on Jenkins, but they're rather lackluster and unlikely to be of any real help], but I have taught the novel a few times in a Robin Jenkins elective that I teach to my upper level students. It is a wonderful text to teach. Would you like to email about it?