1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

English as a second language - year 7/8

Discussion in 'English' started by osg_hde, May 3, 2011.

1. I am looking for worksheets in clear plain English that are useful for pupils that do not like reading very much, have a passion for constructing things (cutting, drawing, coloring) and learn lots where brain, hands and heart come together. The subjects should suite 12 to 13 year olds an be very 2011-ish if it comes to what they are about! Ideas? Sites? If there is a link with 'going outside' that would be wonderful. Learning English by doing is very much what I want to achieve, linked to individual passion.

2. I am looking for worksheets in clear plain English that are useful for pupils that do not like reading very much, have a passion for constructing things (cutting, drawing, coloring) and learn lots where brain, hands and heart come together. The subjects should suite 12 to 13 year olds an be very 2011-ish if it comes to what they are about! Ideas? Sites? If there is a link with 'going outside' that would be wonderful. Learning English by doing is very much what I want to achieve, linked to individual passion.