1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

End of year report comments

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by blinky23, May 8, 2008.

1. blinky23

blinky23 New commenter

if you leave your email i can email you some that i was given by our foundation stage manager if thats any use to you?

2. blinky23

blinky23 New commenter

yeah no worries, have sent them x

3. Hello

I would really appreciate a copy of these comments too, please?

Thank you for sharing.

wgmunro@talktalk.net

4. helskie26

helskie26 New commenter

5. I would love a copy of the report statements too if possible. Thank you.
    AdoraAtoll@aol.com

6. These would be really helpful to me too. It is my first year in reception so these would be great to see. If you dont mind sending that would be great. Thank you in advance - laurafessey@hotmail.com

7. I know it's not going to stop the tidal wave of requests, but can I venture that people try to write reports without resorting to copy and paste statements and comments. It makes for a far nicer, flowing, more personal account of a child if you can avoid doing it...

I'll go now.

8. I would be very interested in these comments if you are still sending them out to folk. Pls forward to Belladenari@aol.com. Thank you.

9. GARDEN24

GARDEN24 New commenter

If youhave a spare moment inbetween doing your own reports - I would welcome a copy pleae. Been thrown in for the last term so in a bit of a quandry.
    Thanks, Rosie