1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

end of year questionnaire

Discussion in 'Primary' started by missh27, May 18, 2011.

1. HAs anyone got an example of an end of year questionnaire that they have done with their pupils.

someone mentioned doing one could help writing reports

Miss H

2. HAs anyone got an example of an end of year questionnaire that they have done with their pupils.

someone mentioned doing one could help writing reports

Miss H

3. Something like:

What topics have you enjoyed learning about this year?

What are you proud of achieving this year?

Have you been in any clubs? (they chop and change lots and this is useful target for some of the less outgoing ones)

What have you enjoyed most about this year? (They might put trips or assemblies)

Any other questions that will jog your memory of notable or interesting things the child has done that year. It can be hard remembering every little detail of 30 chn's year but it really help to make reports more readable and personal if you can include little details like this.

HTH

4. Sorry I did format that reply but it squashed altogether when I posted. Will try to figure out why before my next message!

5. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Activities/clubs: If your school has a published list of extra curricular activities it's helpful to give the children a copy to tick off what they've done. By the summer term many have forgotten what they did back in September. If the school office doesn't have a list you could get a couple of sensible children to make a list for you.
    Awards: Have they got any certificates for anything? House/Merit points, athletics awards, district football team, poetry competition winner etc.
    Responsibilities: Have they been class rep for school council, captain of football team etc. Have they organised a cake sale or similar for charity or planned an assembly?