1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

End of Year 4 Science Test

Discussion in 'Primary' started by schoolslinks, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Not meaning to nag but do you have the mark scheme for year 3 yet?

2. Any chance of the year 3 answers yet? Thanks in advance

3. I've worked out the answers to the year 3 test but do you have a level breakdown?

4. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

These are an excellent resource, and the mark schemes for Y4 and Y5 are great too.

Thanks again schoolslinks

5. Schoolslinks
    I know this is off the topic - but are there any plans for a year 3 spelling journal for the autumn term?
    I have used your year 5 ones and they are fab -and now i'm (early i know) beginning to get organised for next year!!

NW

P.S - a huge thanks for all the hard work - your resources are fab and i shall be shopping (hopefully) very soon!

6. A Year 3 spelling journal will be available from the summer (probably July).

Sorry I never got around to doing the answer booklet for the Y3 science test but I've been snowed under.

7. Don't worry schoollinks, you've been a fantastic star already and we all appreciate it - well i do anyway!

8. I have got the brilliant year 3 science test, anyone got the marking sheet?

9. anyone?

10. Thanks schoolslinks
    Can you let me have the guide to turning marks into levels please?

11. Thought I would up this! Lots of people in year 3, 4 and 5 will find it useful for this year.
    I have downloaded the answers for year 4 adn 5, does anyone have or know if a set of answers were done for year 3?!

Thanks

chatty_teacher@hotmail.co.uk

12. captain oats

captain oats New commenter

Thanks so much for doing this.
    I did it with my Year 4's this week, and was really pleased with how well they did :)

It's definitely going to help me write my reports!

13. zozo1

zozo1 New commenter

Thank you so much for this schoollinks! It is very, very appreciated.