1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

End of Year 4 Science Test

Discussion in 'Primary' started by schoolslinks, Apr 28, 2007.

1. wonderful as usual. thanks so much for all yuor hard work

2. You are a star, will show to the science co-ordinatoru tomorrow!

3. schoolinks, that's brilliant thanks again!

4. fabulous resources thank you for all your hard work, do they have level thresholds to go with them. I know this is a bit cheeky and I really do appreciate the tests they are fab.

5. Hi schoolinks, do you have the Year 3 answer sheet, the year 4 one is ace for levelling, my OH is jealous as he's in year 3!
    Thanks again

6. Well done. Any more??

7. Fantastic! So very helpful of you!

8. Thank you for taking the time to do this schoolslinks...
    m

9. Brilliant resource thanks. Am I being greedy when I ask is there a mark scheme for Y3?

10. ABSOLOUTELY fantastic resource thank you so much.

Any chance of a year 2 science test?

11. C30

C30 New commenter

What a star for putting these together! Thanks so much ;-)

12. Hi thanks for all the other stuff its great any chance of answers for Y3

13. Come on I'm sure you can work out the answers yourself - I picked the easy questions!! Only joking, I'll do the answer booklet for Year 3 soon.

14. Many thanks for all your hard work in compiling these Science Tests. They're great. Post a message when you've done the Y3 answer sheet, thank-you.

15. these are great. At our staff meeting tonight myself (Y4) and the y3 and y5 teachers were discussing science test, so i've printed them off to give share them out.

V.V grateful xx

16. Thanks schoolinks for sorting the year 3 one, looking forward to it.