1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

End of Year 4 Science Test

Discussion in 'Primary' started by schoolslinks, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Schoolslink - you couldn't do a year 5 one? ;)

2. It's on its way.

3. Well done! ;)

4. That's all this is.

I've just put it together and made it look a bit more like a test.

5. Thank you so much! Last year I gave them an old y46 paper and interesting as it was to see how they did, it wasn't fair! This year's class are much less able and although some bits of this we havent' covered due to how we split up curriculum across year groups, it'll be more useful.
    Thank you!

6. that should have read 'old yr 6 paper'

7. That is brilliant, well done, it will definitely be useful to me. Got any plans to do a Year 3 one too?

8. Sorrim

Sorrim Occasional commenter

These look great and just what I have been looking for Thanks.

Sorrim x x

9. I would appreciate the Year 3 paper too, although I am in Year 4 we don't follow QCA ubits so need Teeth questions too ! Thanks, these are great resources!

10. These are brilliant! I always struggle doing a TA for science so will really help before sending on results to the next year group! Tahnks again, I am sure the other yr 4 and 5 teachers at school will say a big thankyou also!

PS A year 3 one would be brilliant!

11. Dopey Dwarf

Dopey Dwarf New commenter

Thanks very much. The year 5 test will be of a great help.

12. These are brilliant - thanks so much

13. many, many thanks schoolslink. This will be so useful. Will the Y3 one be ready before May?

14. luckyduck

luckyduck New commenter

This is great schoolslink.
    Really appreiate it!

15. Huge thanks for taking the time to create and share these excellent resources