1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

End of Topic Tests for Cambridge IGCSE Coordinated Science

Discussion in 'Science' started by scribblingdavey, May 14, 2019.

1. scribblingdavey

scribblingdavey New commenter

Hi,

I'm about to become HoD and one of the things I need to tackle is the absence of any standardised or appropriate end of topic tests. Test Maker only does individual subjects, not the 0645 Coordinated course.

Does anybody know where I can get a full set of end of topic tests specific to the Cambridge IGCSE Coordinated Science course?

I'd be VERY grateful.

Cheers

David

2. philhatch

philhatch New commenter

I'd also be interested in this. I just do the Physics side, but there's so little around specific to the course. I'm currently writing a whole load of resources for everything so I have exactly what I need as I spend so much time searching and finding and then editing resources that aren't quite right anyway. I've a long way to go with that though so can't offer you a set of assessments! (And like I say, it would just be the Physics anyway.)

Content isn't that dissimilar to AQA Combined Science GCSE though, so if you can get hold of any editable AQA topic assessments that might do the job?