1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

End of the day PMLD

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by jumpinjo, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Hi
    I'm trying to find an end of the day song/something to put on the whiteboard for children to watch while we are doing the end of day routines.
    I have a class of PMLD children so we transfer into home chairs etc and for a quiet circle but I would like something for them to watch/listen to independently while others are being changed etc?

Any ideas would be great!

2. Loony tunes

Loony tunes New commenter

Do you use Something Special with Mr Tumble? My pmld/sld class love him.

3. missjivebunny

missjivebunny New commenter

The Signing Time with Singing Hands DVD is great as well if you're laptop/IWB play DVDs well.

4. The sing up website has lots of songs to use - you can create your own playlist so that it just moves on to the next song. It doesn't have pictures unfortunately though. You would need to learn the songs with your children first, some with actions, so they can sing them without you.

5. roise

roise New commenter

If you put sesame street into you tube there are some lovely videos for children. My favourite is african alphabet and elmo with andrea boccelli singing time to say goodnight