1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

End of Term

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by matryoshkadoll, Jul 13, 2012.

1. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

Hi guys
    Just though I would say that I have uploaded a new End of Year 2012 Quiz - if you wanted more of an RE impact, my 2011 quiz has a 'connect to religion' round that you could put in instead. Here is this year's
    http://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/End-of-Year-Quiz-2012-6260626/ - our year nine forms are doing this one this year.

the 2011 quiz with an RE round is here
    http://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/End-of-Year-Quiz-2011-6102944/
    Please use and enjoy or mix and match to suit. The listening round at he end of the 2011 was my first attempt at making a movie maker video so took ages. Please get some use out of them.
    Each quiz should fill 40 ish minutes.

M

2. Thankyou, this was exactly what I needed to survive the last day

3. matryoshkadoll

Thanks. I am glad you liked it! Unfortunately, even though I posted the name of my school on both the ppt and the quiz sheet as well as specifically asking those from my school not to use it... I found that a teacher had shared this with her department at school. When I asked about the listening round - she said she got it off you tube - just happened to be my upload as well!! grrrr. Next year, I am going to email all staff with my quiz and any parts of it to make sure that they don't use it.

Glad so many people liked it though. I can't believe the number of downloads in one week!

4. m - you have surpassed yourself - will save for next year

5. veni_vidi

veni_vidi New commenter

It was brilliant, many thanks!

6. matryoshkadoll

Ta muchly! Now I need ideas for next year!!!