1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

End of term activities

Discussion in 'Primary' started by helskie26, Jul 11, 2012.

1. helskie26

helskie26 New commenter

We have got so much going on next week with year 6 production, trips etc etc that I am looking for some simple maths worksheets/wordsearchs that my year 2 class can get on with independently in any gaps as they love doing these as a one off!!
    Does anyone have any links they can share?
    Thanks

2. What about completing a memory book? We are doing them in Year 1. they are going to write about themselves, best friends, information about TAs and teachers, collect autographs from class mates, recalling funniest moment, favourite lesson. In Numeracy we are playing the Numeracy games from throughout the year so they can check if all the pieces are there and if they remember the skills them need to play it.

Hope this helps!

3. I have drawn batlleships grids and the children play/revise coordinates with them. There are some Olympic word searches in the resources section which I also used.