1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

End of term activities? KS2

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jo_the_star, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Hello,
    Anybody got any good ideas for short activities/printables for use in the last few weeks?

I'm doing a story writer workshop at the minute; a story which they'll write and illustrate themselves, make a cover for etc.

Thinking of maths games, craft activities etc.

What are you doing?

Thanks,
    Jo

2. Hello,
    Anybody got any good ideas for short activities/printables for use in the last few weeks?

I'm doing a story writer workshop at the minute; a story which they'll write and illustrate themselves, make a cover for etc.

Thinking of maths games, craft activities etc.

What are you doing?

Thanks,
    Jo

3. I was talking to my friend about getting together a list og activities for the end of term. So I think it would be a good idea to start a thread though I'm not feeling very creative at the moment so have no ideas of my own.

4. 2012 Olympics has an education site that has stuff that you can do this time (i.e. not just tied to 2012). Am planning to use some of this stuff in the last week to link to Olympics and to be a bit more fun.

http://www.london2012.com/get-involved/education/index.ph...

Click on "On Your Marks" for teaching resources and factsheets.

5. Thanks, any more people with any more ideas?

6. Passports and profiles for their next class teacher.