1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

end EYFS - national average? Ofsted in +asking for comparision

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by minilady, Jan 11, 2012.

1. hello there
    have prepared my baseline figs, end of Autumn figs and the predictions for end of year
    jush heard that tomorrow Ofsted will ask for how our FS unit compares to national average
    am just going through my file (last day of inspection tomorrow) and just wondered if anyone can give me CLL and PSE fig for national average
    many thanks

2. hello there
    have prepared my baseline figs, end of Autumn figs and the predictions for end of year
    jush heard that tomorrow Ofsted will ask for how our FS unit compares to national average
    am just going through my file (last day of inspection tomorrow) and just wondered if anyone can give me CLL and PSE fig for national average
    many thanks

3. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

My LA publishes a data book with this information every year - wouldn't your HT have something like this?

4. Msz

Msz Established commenter

5. We get ours on a disc too and it goes straight to the Head so it's worth asking if you've not seen it yet :)