1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

emusic.com

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon468, Jan 22, 2011.

1. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Kept getting little leaflets in my LoveFilm envelopes offering me £21 in free music downloads from emusic.com and a 14 day free trial. So I thought I'd give it a whirl and update the tracks on my iRiver.
    Ha, ha! No wonder it's free. So far I've found absolutely nothing worth downloading - free or otherwise.
    What a pile of pony. Think I'll just cancel it now.
    I mean, really - who actually pays for this???

2. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Kept getting little leaflets in my LoveFilm envelopes offering me £21 in free music downloads from emusic.com and a 14 day free trial. So I thought I'd give it a whirl and update the tracks on my iRiver.
    Ha, ha! No wonder it's free. So far I've found absolutely nothing worth downloading - free or otherwise.
    What a pile of pony. Think I'll just cancel it now.
    I mean, really - who actually pays for this???

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Yeah I found the same. Wasn't impressed x

4. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Not just me then, littlemissraw!
    Although... having almost given up on finding anything I'd even heard of I miraculously found a Gaye Bykers on Acid album that Mr M had been after for ages. [​IMG]
    Except that the stupid download cut off the first (headline) track. Tried again, was charged a secong time for the same download and the headline track still didn't appear. [​IMG]
    Cancelled the free trial after just 30 minutes of experiencing the utterly rubbish 'service'.