1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Email query to Orange

Discussion in 'Personal' started by margie2, Feb 10, 2012.

1. margie2

margie2 New commenter

Orange promised me a Netgear router 3 weeks ago but I still haven't received anything and i'm getting the feeling they fobbed me off because I was complaining (livebox kept cutting), that or they are badly organised. They also promised I would not pay February subscription (£13 - will have to wait to find out).

I've phoned a few times, to no avail. Long waiting time, costly, etc. I now want to email to them... but I cannot find their email addy (i've searched high and low, to no avail). I've found the one for Uganda and Switzerland mind... I've stumbled upon this one: services@orange.co.uk, but I really am not sure it is the right one for my query. Has anyone here got an email addy for them?

(i've looked here as well but nothing: http://help.orange.co.uk/orangeuk/support/personal/contacting-us)

2. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

3. margie2

margie2 New commenter

Thanks Billy and 576.

I find my Orange Broadband connection good but the Livebox is not great, it cuts off at least once a week, and I would like to change to Netgear (as advised by the resident experts on here, Bauble was it?). They promised to send me one over 3 weeks ago but nothing so far... However, there is no cap on the £13/month package I'm on and that's suits me.

4. nikkib_1986

nikkib_1986 New commenter

I'm on an Orange phone contract and used 25% line rental discount. This has now gone down to 20%. I have always found orange to be very helpful and have never had a problem with their customer service- much better than many other companies I've had to deal with in the past!

5. Ophelia 9

Ophelia 9 New commenter

My experience of Orange as broadband providers (I didn't choose to go with them, they took over wanndoo/freeserve) is that they are beyond awful! I still have the replacement Livebox they sent to try and persuade me the problem wasn't one they knew all about but an equipment failure - I requested, and was promised on at least five separate occasions, a bag to send it back when I cancelled the contract - that was in 2006!