1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EM Direct June Interview - any news?

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by cedds, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Hi there,
    Has anyone from the June interviews heard of they have been successful yet?? My interview was June 14th.
    Just wondered if anyone has heard anything - good or bad news - I'm getting nervous now!

Thanks

2. Hi, sorry you haven't heard yet, that must be really frustrating! I had my interview on the 8th June and they rang me up on the 9th to offer me a place.

3. I had my interview on the 16th and sent them an email on monday to ask when we would find out, i got a reply with a number to call and when i phoned they said I had been succesful so it might be worth giving them a quick call or email to see.

4. Congratulations to you both! Are you going to be doing primary or secondary?

5. Thanks, ill be doing primary :] what is it youve gone for?

6. Thanks! Primary too, although I still have to confirm a school...

7. Primary...
    Do you need to find a support school now or had you already found one? Thanks for your replies, I appreciate it.

8. Im looking for a support school at the moment, hopefully it will work out! :/