1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EM Direct GTP

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by dunny89, May 8, 2012.

1. Hi
    I have received comfirmation of funding from EM Direct for their GTP scheme for 2012-2013 for PE which I am delighted about!
    However I am still waiting anything firm from from them in regards to a supporting school, is anybody having the same issue as me?
    Thanks
    Jonny

2. Hi
    I have received comfirmation of funding from EM Direct for their GTP scheme for 2012-2013 for PE which I am delighted about!
    However I am still waiting anything firm from from them in regards to a supporting school, is anybody having the same issue as me?
    Thanks
    Jonny

3. Utb

Utb

Hi I am in a similar boat with EM direct for PE, I have recieved a name of a supporting school but not funding yet. I emailed them yesterday and they said not to worry the whole process is complicated and takes a while. When and how did you reviece notification of your funding.

Thanks
    A

4. Hi

I received a letter at the start of May confirming I have been awarded the full amount of funding to complete a GTP year.

I have two interviews this week with potential supporting schools so fingers crossed!

Have you received anything from EM direct yet?

Jonny