1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EM Direct GTP 2011

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by troubleangel, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Hello
    Anyone else doing an EM Direct GTP starting September 2011??
    I am and was hoping to get to know some people!
    :)
    Amy

2. Hello
    Anyone else doing an EM Direct GTP starting September 2011??
    I am and was hoping to get to know some people!
    :)
    Amy

3. HI Amy, I am starting the GTP with em direct in September in Hartlepool. Where are you doing yours?
    Louise

4. Hi, I am starting the GTP with em direct in September at Scarborough.
    Good luck
    Leah x

5. I'm starting the GTP in Hartlepool with EM Direct, all support welcome! Nervous but excited too.
    Jane

6. Hey all

I'm doing primary but in Leeds. Can't wait!

Last year they had a facebook page to keep in touch.

Anyone fancy setting one up?

Jem x

7. Hi all, I'd join a facebook group too. Haven't heard anything else yet, although my school have received paper work regarding them supporting me etc. Feel like I should be doing something to prepare?!? Jane

8. Hi I am starting the GTP in hartlepool September 2011 too! Have any of you heard anything else from EM Direct?
    Melissa

9. Hi :)
    No i've not heard much at all either - but my school too have received paperwork!
    I am attending one of the primary booster courses in July to prepare my maths and might start getting some books to read!
    Amy x

10. Hi
    Where did you hear about the primary boosters and where are they at ? I am interested in attending too.
    Thanks
    Melissa

11. Hi
    Where did you hear about the primary boosters and where are they at? I am interested in attending too.
    Thanks
    Melissa

12. Hi
    I'm hoping to apply to EM Direct through the primary second round applications, starting September 2011 and wondered if anyone had an advice or tips on finding a supporting school and on the application and interview process?
    Thanks
    Vicky

13. I am applying for the secondary GTP in R.E. I have managed to find a school who would be willing to take me on, from the first and only letter I sent out! I sent them my CV and attached a cover letter outlining what EM Direct was, my experience and why I chose their school ect. I would also like to know about the interview process :) Hope that helps

14. I was told to always write it in letter form as as you can imagine school emails do tend to get backed up. I am sending my application this week hopefully, good luck and hope it goes well :)