1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Elton John at Northants county cricket ground.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by giggirl, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Was anyone there? Great show, I think most residents in town heard it for free as well!

2. The cars annoyed us at home time

3. Luckily we were able to walk there and back, so no problem!

4. We did not go [​IMG]

It was other people's cars driving past ... the better half suddenly looked out of the window and said "where is all the traffic from" ... I had forgotten about the concert until then

Good to know you were not part of the jam [​IMG]

5. Couldn't you hear it? It seems that most people from Northampton got a free show listening in their garden! Perhaps you're not close enough to the ground....

6. Think we may be just too far away ... we always get an excellent sound from the racecourse when the concerts are there [​IMG]

We used to live on Broadway so would have had a good seat there I think ... now we are up by The ***

7. Indeed, Clarke Road residents had a great show from their bedroom windows!
    (Weird when someone on here maybe lives round the corner from you.....)

8. i used to love walking to the cricket ground for the twenty twenty and then wandering down kettering road for a few drinks afterwards!

9. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Turns out the boom, boom I heard for much of the weekend wasn't Elton - it was my neighbours after all [​IMG]
    Mr G fibbed!