1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ELGs on Target Tracker

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by kitty_cat1, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Was just wondering if it is possible to show progress in SOME sections of each ELG using Target Tracker or whether you have to click on the whole thing.

I understand the end of year data will be a best fit and the children will be a 1, 2 or 3, but considering each ELG has a LOT of points in it, does Target Tracker allow you to click on certain sections to show achieved or working within and leave other sections blank?

For example, I have some children who are counting reliably with numbers to and from 20, but aren't able to solve problems using doubling, halving etc. These are all part of the same ELG. Do I have to click on the whole statement? Is there a way of just selecting what the children can do and leaving the rest blank (for gap analysis etc).

Bit confused and thinking of investing in Target Tracker, but not sure it will show us the information we need.

Many thanks in advance for any help!