1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Elements 7 tutorial Ideas

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by smudgie, Mar 13, 2011.

1. I'm currently teaching Elements 3 to some adult learners, however a couple of students have access to Elements 7. I only have Photoshop CS5 and am struggling to find some advanced tutorials I can set for these students. YouTube has been helpful but I now need additional ideas. I've got them to look at basic adjustment layers, surface blur and the smart brush tool. Can anyone suggest any other tools which are worth exploring further? The students already know the basic tools.
    Thanks

2. I'm currently teaching Elements 3 to some adult learners, however a couple of students have access to Elements 7. I only have Photoshop CS5 and am struggling to find some advanced tutorials I can set for these students. YouTube has been helpful but I now need additional ideas. I've got them to look at basic adjustment layers, surface blur and the smart brush tool. Can anyone suggest any other tools which are worth exploring further? The students already know the basic tools.
    Thanks