1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Electronic oncall system

Discussion in 'Behaviour' started by easyeasy, Dec 6, 2011.

1. I was at another school yesterday where they used an electronic oncall system.There was a shortcut on everyones desktop that simply said oncall. I guess when it gets clicked it sends a message to whoever is oncall in that period.
    Has anyone else come across this system or know what it is called/where to get it from?

2. I was at another school yesterday where they used an electronic oncall system.There was a shortcut on everyones desktop that simply said oncall. I guess when it gets clicked it sends a message to whoever is oncall in that period.
    Has anyone else come across this system or know what it is called/where to get it from?

3. MisterW

MisterW New commenter

Yes, we have it at our school as a feature in SIMS. Theres a button on SIMS you can click and it automatically sends a message out for on call.

4. do you know where that is in SIMs as I can't find it!

5. MisterW

MisterW New commenter

It's one of the icons across the top. I think it will depend on whether your school has enabled that feature. Speak to whoever runs SIMS in your school.