1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Electronic Homework

Discussion in 'Primary' started by bluerose, May 3, 2011.

1. What do schools do to make this work

2. What do schools do to make this work

3. hb18

hb18 New commenter

For Maths, we've subscribed to the Mathletics website. You can allocate specific homework for children and the report section tells the teacher how long they've spent online and their scores for the set tasks.There's also a help file which children can use if they don't understand a specific concept whilst working at home.They also use Live Maths a lot ( where they answer quickfire mental maths questions) and again you can generate a teacher's report for that.

4. flickaz

flickaz New commenter

We also use Mathletics. Kids love it! We also use it within school, the kids all want to race me and try to win. I am ashamed to say that 3 of mine now have a higher score than I do on level 1!

5. We sometimes use Education City. Does the same stuff as hb18 says but has options for maths and English.
    I have also set homework to be uploaded to the school learning platform or to contribute to blogs, wikis, discussions etc.

6. Thankyou for that response still trying to work out what we can easily set up that wont make teachers life harder but will improve home school links

7. I think this may be what you are after, bluerose. The worksheet below is a French resource but you can adapt for any subject. Just click the 'Set' button and follow the instructions. Pupils can log in and do it at home.

http://french-resources.org/sheet-The+French+Alphabet/2564?buttons=title,facebook,set,adapt,create#ref=tesfor

8. have you used this

9. We use our VLE where the children can download and upload homework activities.