1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Eeeeek! Nervous!!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by leese, May 23, 2011.

1. I have never ever been so nervous in all my life! I have had many jobs therefore been to job interviews and sailed through them before but today is different, I have an interview in my old primary school, where I also did my teacher training. I feel like the pressure is on and I know how devastated I will be if I dont get it. So if anyone is around please comment and calm my nerves and give me words of encouragement!!!! Please??

2. Hey don't know if you'll get this before you leave but I am in the same kinda boat. Returning to my old primary school where I have done some supply for an interview today. It is a bit upsetting thinking what if i don't get it but on the positive, they already know u and they already like u so u must be doing something right.

They wouldnt have invited you to interview otherwise.

Remember that you have insight into the school that other candidates won't have.
    Good Luck
    Sarah x

3. Good luck!