1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

educational psychologist vacancies overseas

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by edpsych77, Jan 15, 2012.

1. I have been working as an educational psychologist now for over 6 years in the uk. I am very keen on considering options to use my qualifications and experience overseas in particular Australia/New Zealand and I wondering if there is any advice or people that have done this that I can be put in contact with. Thannks

2. I have been working as an educational psychologist now for over 6 years in the uk. I am very keen on considering options to use my qualifications and experience overseas in particular Australia/New Zealand and I wondering if there is any advice or people that have done this that I can be put in contact with. Thannks

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I'm sorry, but that is something about which I know absolutely nothing!
    I suggest that you try posting on the Teaching Overseas Forum - putting Australia/NZ in the title - to see if anyone there has any ideas that could help you out.
    Best wishes.
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars

4. Thanks for that - new to this forum so just done that too - common problem sometimes being in education but not a teacher.

5. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Good luck with it
    Best wishes.
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars