1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Educational Assessment Software?!

Discussion in 'Assessment' started by CBirkitt, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Hello, i was wondering if anyone could help me out and give me some ideas of any sort of educational software which could be used for assessment. I work in a home setting with young people aged 11-17 and have a huge variety of ability levels and SEN (a good few on the autistic spectrum) I have found a few interesting assessments and booster programs on lucid-research.com but these focus more on literacy etc. If anyone has any ideas about other software packages or companies that do these it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thankyou!

2. Hemming Education produce some very affordable software that allows you to specifically assess to subject level descriptors.
    http://www.hemmingeducation.co.uk

3. You might want to have a look at www.alfiesoft.com they have all the QCDA past papers and individual items in Maths, Science and English KS1-3 online and onscreen - they also allow you to create your own customised tests.