1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Education technology - your input is needed! - Win £40 Amazon vouchers.

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by rtabachnyk, Dec 22, 2015.

1. rtabachnyk

rtabachnyk New commenter

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/digitallearningtechnology

Hello,

My name is Rebecca Tabachnyk, and I am a former English teacher.

The following questionnaire would greatly help me in my current research on teachers' current use of digital learning technologies. The research will contribute to a report addressed to the Department for Education.

I wish to find out about how policies in this area can be developed for teachers so they can be better supported to use technology effectively. The questionnaire should take about 7 minutes to complete. All data will be made anonymous and no participants will be identifiable in the final report.

At the end of the questionnaire, you may write your e-mail to be entered into a prize draw of £40 Amazon vouchers and receive a copy of the report which will make recommendations on which technologies are effective.

Many thanks in advance for your help, Rebecca Tabachnyk, MPhil Public Policy University of Cambridge