1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Education Show, anyone been or going?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by minnieminx, Mar 16, 2012.

1. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Is it worth visiting? I want to go, but am not sure about going by myself. Yes that does sound a bit pathetic, but I mean more in a 'need someone to stop me being taken in by good looking rubbish and so spending a fortune' kind of way.

Is it worth going?

2. clear_air

clear_air New commenter

No idea, but I'm sure if you swe up your pockets, you'll be fine.[​IMG]

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOL maybe...or leave the cards at home!

4. clear_air

clear_air New commenter

Good plan. Perhaps you could take a sneaky spy camera and make records of everything you could make for less than half the price at home...[​IMG]

5. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOLOLOL I want to buy stuff just so I don't have to keep making it!

6. clear_air

clear_air New commenter

Now, now. I'm sure there is nothing that the modern primary teacher likes better than spending cosy evenings by the fireside in the company of laminating pouches, felt tips and scissors. It's what we live for, after all.

7. This year is the 1st year I haven't been for about 3/4 years. I would advise at least 1 visit in your lifetime! The amount of freebies and stands has gone down considerably in the last few years. If you go, make sure you have a purpose. [​IMG]