1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Education Recruitment/Job Seeking Survey

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by marksremarks, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Hi all,

First time poster here, looking to hear your views and experiences on the recruitment/job seeking part of education.

I recently spoke to a number of headteachers and heard that recruiting the right teachers is one of their biggest headaches. I've also heard that applying for a position in a school isn't always as fun as it could be either, so I'm planing to help with that problem by building an online platform that allows teachers and schools to find each other far more effectively and cheaply than they currently do, as well as making the process much less time consuming.

I'm in the process of building it and want to ensure we include the features that are going to be most useful for the education community, so if you have five minutes to participate in this survey, I'd really appreciate hearing your views.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3Y3S3VV