1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edgehill - anyone heard ANYTHING?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by little-red, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Heya, Just thought id post on here to see if anyone had heard anything back from edgehill, good OR bad?
    We were told that we would hear in early jan but that obviously hasn't happened. Does anyone know if they are even rejecting people or just keeping everyone waiting?

Im getting very stressed lol

2. Heya, Just thought id post on here to see if anyone had heard anything back from edgehill, good OR bad?
    We were told that we would hear in early jan but that obviously hasn't happened. Does anyone know if they are even rejecting people or just keeping everyone waiting?

Im getting very stressed lol

3. As far as I know, they're not telling anyone anything until they know about placement figures

4. cant say it surprising tho , they dont provide parking or photocopy facilities either

kinda smacks of poor planning

assuming you had a good interview etc.
    one reason might be financial green light from gov

got my interview in mid february for secondary math
    fingers crossed it all works out because it is getting a little late in year regards
    places on courses probably full

5. Have heard today, Conditional offer for PGCE Primary at edgehill. Absolutely DELIGHTED!

Anyone else heard back?? :)

6. I haven't heard anything yet for PGCE ICT.
    Hope the wait isn't much longer :(

Congrats on you conditional offer though :D