1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edge Hill

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by lianne78, Feb 11, 2011.

1. lianne78

lianne78 New commenter

Hi, I wondered if anyone had heard anything back from Edge Hill yet for any subject? I was interviewed on 19th January for secondary history and when I rang earlier this week I was told it would most likely be informed by the end of the week. However, I've just checked and there is no email or status change, it's driving me mad not knowing! To make matters worse my second and third choices are now full [​IMG]

2. Hi,
    I have applied for secondary ICT PGCE at Edge Hill and haven't heard anything either.
    I emailed them the other day and they said it would be very soon, though I wouldn't hold my breath. I had my interview on the 13th January, but wasnt given any information at all about when it would be, but was asked not to call and ask.

The wait is awful!

3. According to the gttr course search, Edge Hill no longer has any vacancies for history! Not sure what that means but good luck. I am also waiting to hear from Edge Hill but for the RE Secondary course. I had my interview at the beginning of December. I do nothing but check my gttr and it still has no change!:(

4. For Edge Hill, when it states no vacanies (my friend rang about this) it just means that they are not accepting any more applications or giving out anymore interviews. So if you have already had one, or been given a date then it's fine.

5. Hi I have only just been invited for an interview after applying in December. It's in April and I'm really nervous. Any tips on what to expect?? Thanks

6. thanks for your reply [​IMG] What kind of news items did look into? I've only really read about the Wolf report so far.