1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edge Hill Primary PGCE written tests maths/eng/ICT/science

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by thinkingofteaching, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Hi

Just wondered if anyone who has already done their interview day at EHU can help me?
    I have been practicing for the eng/maths/ICT tests on the TDA website but for science I am having to work from kS3 revision guides. Some of the practice q's are VERY specific eg. 'name the 8 main bits of the alimentary canal?'
    Does anyone know if the EHU tests are this specific or more general??

Thanks

2. Hi

Just wondered if anyone who has already done their interview day at EHU can help me?
    I have been practicing for the eng/maths/ICT tests on the TDA website but for science I am having to work from kS3 revision guides. Some of the practice q's are VERY specific eg. 'name the 8 main bits of the alimentary canal?'
    Does anyone know if the EHU tests are this specific or more general??

Thanks

3. I've got my interview in March and am also concerned about the Science test! I'm revising from KS3 revision books and hoping that will be enough. I'm a mature student and did Chemistry GCSE over 20 years ago so I'm a little rusty to say the least!! Any info from people who have had their interview would be great...

4. zanybutton

zanybutton New commenter

Hi, I have my interview at EHU February 8th. From what I can gather they are set to level 6 of the NC and are multiple choice. I think the alimentary canal is part of KS3 science so it could be there but I can't imagine that popping up on a multiple choice test.