1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edge Hill PGCE Science

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by nwtrainee, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I was at the interview last Thursday 15/3/12. We were told that the tutor would be looking at numbers of places to suitable applicants... has anyone had an offer for Edge Hill science yet? Particularly physics...

2. I was at the interview last Thursday 15/3/12. We were told that the tutor would be looking at numbers of places to suitable applicants... has anyone had an offer for Edge Hill science yet? Particularly physics...

3. I had an interview for MFL at Edge Hill a few weeks ago, we were told that decisions would be made on the day but that we wouldn't hear from admissions for another 2-3 weeks due to the administration involved.
    I got my offer just over two weeks later, so maybe give them a bit more time if the administrative side alone take so long? Have you contacted admissions to see if they can give you any more information?

Best of luck!