1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EDEXCEL : UNIT 3 / Chief Examiner's Reports

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by resources4drama, Aug 26, 2011.

1. I can't for the life of me find these, although I've found the UNit 1 & 2 reports.
    Could be because I'm not part of a centre, although I am an examiner.
    Could someone either point me in right direction or even better someone who knows my e-mail address send me a copy.
    I'll post when I've got one.
    'Bliged.

2. I can't for the life of me find these, although I've found the UNit 1 & 2 reports.
    Could be because I'm not part of a centre, although I am an examiner.
    Could someone either point me in right direction or even better someone who knows my e-mail address send me a copy.
    I'll post when I've got one.
    'Bliged.

3. I phoned and asked yesterday. Thought I would read it before I begin preparing my these results are ludicrous appeal. Despite the fact that it clearly states it will be available...it is not and they cannot tell me when it will be available. A fellow drama teacher told me that you can request your examiners comments. I think I might see what I can gleem from those.
    Sorry I can't be more help but at least you can stop trawling through their website!

4. Thanks very much - thought I was going mad.
    So - no Chief Examiner's Report either then?
    How odd.

5. I have managed to download a copy from edexcel results plus.. I spotted it when I was looking at our horrid unit 3 results in more depth.

Once I get near my lap top I will attach a copy to this post just in case you have not got login details for results plus!

6. My moderator report for Drama unit 1 is excellent. No adjustment of marks and the word 'commended' used twice. Unit two is full of praise then....wait for it 'The performance reviews cited examples from the live theatre viewed'. Went on to say these were not in depth to gain higher marks. Now I may be being stupid here, but I really don't understand what that comment means. The pupils wrote an entire separate live theatre essay as they should and in my opinion in depth. I looked closely at the examples given for 'C' in the spec and our submissions were much more evaluative. Please could somebody enlighten me.