1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EDEXCEL Tasks

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by cgardner, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Can you believe it!! after all of that grief and having to change my scheme of work and lesson plans they haven't even changed the tasks! What a shambles.
    A very annoyed textiles teacher

2. Can you believe it!! after all of that grief and having to change my scheme of work and lesson plans they haven't even changed the tasks! What a shambles.
    A very annoyed textiles teacher

3. My thoughts exactly. I usually start my coursework in February but have waited since then, thinking we would have some exciting changes!! I do wonder sometimes if anyone at Edexcel teaches/has taught!!

4. Ditto....fuming!

5. Would agree about the timescale but glad they haven't really changed them - I like the addition of a designer based product. These great topics are the reason i switched from AQA to Edexcel. Have heard so many complaints about AQA briefs and lots of comments from students at other schools abotu how boring they are. Would really have liked this info so much sooner though!!