1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

edexcel- skills for independence and work and skills for independent living.

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by fionn, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Hi everyone is anyone doing the award/certificate/diploma in these edexcel qualifications? I am just about to start training to deliver them and get the OSCA2 training etc and wondered how others have found delivering it?
    Fionn x

2. Hi everyone is anyone doing the award/certificate/diploma in these edexcel qualifications? I am just about to start training to deliver them and get the OSCA2 training etc and wondered how others have found delivering it?
    Fionn x

3. Hiya, I've been delivering the BTec work skills and BTec vocational studies, and have the OSCA2 for the work skills. Not quite the same but I am sure the units would have some link to it. We deliver it slow and steady when the pupils first start the course and then they pick it up easily and find the rest of the course manageable and to a high standard. It took a long time to get the units written but once done, and the resources made I have found it enjoyable