1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel RS Unit 11

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by rockgrrl, May 19, 2011.

1. Hi
    I was wondering if anyone could help me! I am looking to move to do the unit 11 Islam paper- i think looking at one faith in a unit may help my students rather than just moral issues constantly. Could anyone give me any advice for where to get resources A4l materials etc, or are really lovely and want to share them. Promise I will upload some when I have made some.
    Thanks
    Rockgrrl

2. Hi i am also doing same topic after halfterm.
    Have you got the edexcel teacher guide as it has resources on the cd?
    I think alot will be as we go along since its new course but the resources on tes are good under Islam. Might give some ideas!

3. Hi

I wrote a revision guide on this unit based on the Edexcel Teacher's Guide. See link below
    https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Unit-11-Islam-Revision-Guide-6069496/

4. Thats great! Thanks for that!

5. Thanks so much will be really helpful

6. Hi Sorry, it took me ages to reply, I don't but I am going to get it. If you fancy we could share resources and try and cut down planning.- let me know I could send you some stuff