1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel past papers for Maths Foundation

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by Kez101, Sep 4, 2011.

1. I am looking for the above, so I can ensure my daughter has practice over the next half term in preparation for the November exam. I can't find any anywhere apart from for teacher access. Are they kept like that so children haven't seen them when you use them in school for testing? If so, that I can understand, but what resources can I use to enable her to practice mixed questions and appreciating the way exams are laid out. Thanks in advance.

2. I am looking for the above, so I can ensure my daughter has practice over the next half term in preparation for the November exam. I can't find any anywhere apart from for teacher access. Are they kept like that so children haven't seen them when you use them in school for testing? If so, that I can understand, but what resources can I use to enable her to practice mixed questions and appreciating the way exams are laid out. Thanks in advance.

3. DM

DM New commenter

Edexcel offer more than one specification - do you know which one she is studying?

4. Maths_Mike

Maths_Mike New commenter

Futher to DM's point - and while I could send you masses of past papers _ I suggest that you contact your daughters teacher.
    I am sure they will have copies and revision guides / resources then can recommend and also they may well (andI would think this is more than likely) have plans to issue the papers themselves over the next few weeks and it may be unnecessary for you to have to get your own.
    A google search for maths GCSE revision will provide almost unlimited resources in the mean time

5. Thanks. I'll contact her teacher as you recommend. I'll also ask for the spec. I don't know which one she is sitting. (embarrassed smiley)

6. DM

DM New commenter

In the meantime, have an avatar Kez ...
    [​IMG]

7. Thanks! Now I need the ICT threads to help me sort it!