1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel past papers - don't have username or login!

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by easyeasy, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Does anyone know where i can get some edexcel past papers as i don't have the username or login to get them off the edexcel site. Or if anyone can email them to me let me know.

2. maths126

maths126 New commenter

3. our school doesn't do edexcel for any exams so we don't have centre number etc...

4. maths126

maths126 New commenter

It's the same centre number irrespective of board.
    Type in your regular 5-digit School Centre Number. If you don't know it just ask your HoD or even another colleague. It's the same Centre Number as appears displayed clearly in every room/hall in the school where public exams are sat!
    If you are a student yourself then it will be on your exam entry documents.
    It does beg the question though, why you specifically want Edexcel papers if your school does not use them...?

5. Could someone give me their edexcel online username and password.. I need to print the newest papers out for my class!! It's different though so if anyone isn't using the edexcel online account please give!!

6. How do I print the latest edexcel papers without putting in the login Id and if again anyone can give me their Pearson edexcel online username and password it would be great help!

7. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

You can't. And I'm sure it would be a great help, but they are secure for a reason. And giving you an EdexcelOnline login would enable you to do all sorts of stuff that would break basic data protection guidelines.

gravell likes this.
  8. primenumbers

primenumbers New commenter

Are you a teacher?

9. sparkleghirl

sparkleghirl Lead commenter

You need to ask your school exams officer to add a username for you.

In a few schools I've known, exams officers are a bit protective about this and don't trust teachers with this access - even for exam papers. The answer then is to ask the exams officer him/herself to download what you want. Do it often enough and they'll get sick of it and give you a log-in.

If you are not a teacher in an Edexcel school, you can find all but the most recent papers online on student help sites.

10. teselectronic

teselectronic New commenter

Enter the following to access all exam board papers online: Edexcel GCSE higher tier maths 'free' exam papers, it should come up as MME, you can access both GCSE and A - level papers.
    Hope this helps.
    (P.S. these resources are fantastic)

11. gravell

gravell New commenter

Nice try

mike372, Piranha and adamcreen like this.