1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel Ning

Discussion in 'Geography' started by SARAHRANDLE, Jul 29, 2016.

1. SARAHRANDLE

SARAHRANDLE New commenter

I'm just wandering if there is an Edexcel Ning for the new GCSE A spec? I have come across the A level and GCSE B spec groups but not one for A?

Any of you kind people point me in the right direction? I'm moving boards from Aqa to Edexcel and looking for a little support as I am the only Geographer in the school.;)

2. freckle06

freckle06 Lead commenter

I found the B Spec one, as I'm new to Edexcel too. Have you signed up to go on one of their preparing to teach courses? I went to one a few weeks ago and it was an enormous help. That's where I learnt about the Ning. The courses are free and if you do go, you'll be able to ask any questions like that. I really recommend you find a course, especially if you're the only Geographer - that way you can build yourself a network.

3. Mr_Bird

Mr_Bird New commenter

Hi Sarah, did you find the ning? I found the one for my last exam spec really useful - OCR, and am new to EdExcel A this year.

4. BarryIsland

BarryIsland New commenter

There is a facebook group for Edexcel A with a schoology group.