1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel Music GCSE Forms

Discussion in 'Music' started by casper, Feb 19, 2011.

1. casper

casper New commenter

Ok so apparently the forms for submission are on the web site and have been since DEC. I cannot find them, anyone have any clues please. hey were there and now have vanished into the ether. Thank you. Oh I notice publication for the listenig papers is now March! This date has been moving since November.

2. casper

casper New commenter

Ok so apparently the forms for submission are on the web site and have been since DEC. I cannot find them, anyone have any clues please. hey were there and now have vanished into the ether. Thank you. Oh I notice publication for the listenig papers is now March! This date has been moving since November.

3. linber

linber New commenter

Yes, they were there and then disappeared!

4. casper

casper New commenter

Edexcel needs to sort the Music Department out! They want everything to be just so when the coursework is sent in and cannot provide us with the required support. Very irritating.

5. casper

casper New commenter

I did actually download them when they were first on the site and I have now found them. If anyone wants them please let me know.
    jazzchimp@yahoo.com

6. Can you upload them to the resources area? Plenty of people would need them I'm sure. However, is there a possibility that the reason they have been removed from the website is that they have mistakes in them or are being changed? Who knows with Edecel!

7. casper

casper New commenter

Hi, yes. I was not sure about this. It may well be that tey appear in a different format. So I will not upload them for the moment.If anyone want them I am happy to e mail them as long as peoeple relaise that they may be changed.