1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel markers Unofficial TES Club

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by leviosa, May 9, 2007.

1. lol lapinrose. I got that too!
    But in my case, there's loads still to do! Some questions are only 66% completed!

Anyone else still marking?

2. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

Nar I gave up months ago!

did my initial allocation then did no more!

3. lol still sweet of you to help out on here though! Seems like others have disappeared!

4. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

lev is on holiday and think everyone else has just calapsed with endoftermitus

5. lapinrose

lapinrose Star commenter

Not yet, still got 3 days to go.

6. OK so I'm now marking the same questions twice!
    thought I was going mad but I've def marked some of these before!!!

7. lapinrose

lapinrose Star commenter

I think the team leader does that as a standardisation check.

8. what do you mean?

9. 576

576 Established commenter

There are some answers which are marked by the powers that be and float round being marked by we humble markers. Our marks can then with checked with those of they who matter and thus our quality of marking is checked.
    Did that make sense?

10. lapinrose

lapinrose Star commenter

The checks show that you gave the same question the same marks both times of marking it.

11. Also, there are sometimes the odd glitches in the system that mean that the same answer gets marked twice.
    But yes, the main time you'll see an answer you've seen before is due to quality assurance.

12. aha - well I assume that all was ok!

Anyways, E.M/ Hugo - are there still extras on 5576?
    I'm away and can't check epen and want to know whether there are any left? cheers :)

13. There's a few left on a couple of questions, but things are running out now. The 'D' type questions are the ones with the most left.

14. Lovely. thanks for getting back to me :)

15. Education is very important that developed a huge markets for students and some student needs an essay writing services that needs more value professional with non grammatical mistake.IT is great helps for student and support in lesson

16. yes you are right

17. OK so I'm now marking the same questions twice!

18. Paper writing is very important in academic career, if you want to get a good grade on your essay, research on internal, book, libraries and share your workload with others and get the grade you want on your essay writing. Students are not capable enough to produce a top quality easy because they lack language skills and knowledge of the topic.

19. The checks show that you gave the same question the same marks both times of marking it.

20. There are lot of students which face problems in learning in even top UK universities. theacademicpapers.co.uk says that each day, there come at least 20 orders in a day of dissertation writing services. This is just because of low teaching standards of universities.