1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel markers Unofficial TES Club

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by leviosa, May 9, 2007.

1. Just had a load of blank ons to mark.Hurrah!!

2. 4 blanks in a row!!!

3. Ok we'll take that as a record so far. Lets see if I can beat it.....
    :)

4. lapinrose

lapinrose Star commenter

Think I had 7 blanks in a row!!

5. After a perfectly valid D) answer ....

" religious people are so up their own ***** and need to get out of them"

Dunno if that is classed as offensive? Sending to review anyway! Wasn't told what constitutes as offensive!

6. ooo lapinrose, I shall cirss my fingers for 8!!!

7. yahooo 4 in a row!

8. Haven`t had any blanks today. Feel that the weekend has gone. I keep saying 5 days left but have so much to do as I am trying to fill in threshold form and finish sow and differentiated stuff for evidence. I wanted to titivate it instead of leaving it as it was.

9. Hang on just had one blank then a response then 2 blanks!!!

10. Finished 4b in 5565. Only got rubrics left. Don`t fancy them.
    CAN`T LOG ONTO 5566 emailed person but no reply. don`t want to ring up a help line thingy as on there ages. Therefore after doing all my own allocation on time I have now completed 1741 extra resonses. Back to my threshold form I think!

11. Most of my rubrics have been blanks!

SOmetimes I get straight thru on the phone line. Shouldn't be too busy now most papers are done?

Have you noticed that there are loads left to do overall? Some say only 50% done!

I started over week after everyone else so I still haven't done my allocation.

What team are you t0lk13n?

12. I don`t know what team this year. was j last year and am marking same paper - catholci christianity

13. lapinrose

lapinrose Star commenter

I did paper K and it looks like it's all done!

14. I am not doing anymore. I have done haLF AGAIN of what my allocation was more or less so concentrating on making a revision booklet to use with yr 7 next summer - doing it now as part of threshold evidence. Hard work. Signing off now as my back is in half. My comfy office chair broke and aI HAVE been sitting on a dining chair for too long. Just ordered a proper chair from argos and will pick it up on way home from work. Do you use icons? If u do u could have a copy when it is done.

15. I guess fewer students take both your papers than 5576/5575

16. lapinrose

lapinrose Star commenter

Mine seemed to be mainly kids from Madrassahs.

17. HELP HELP HELP

what do I do with answer that talks about 'Jedi' religion?!!!!!

It explains quite well, but I have no idea what it's about!

WIll send to review I guess!

18. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

Review it, Jedi isn?t seen as an official religion despite being put on the national censers form by over half a million people!!

The government doesn?t recognise it (all studenty types who put it down!)

19. thanks Grandelf!!!!

20. lapinrose

lapinrose Star commenter

It's so annoting, I had an e-mail yesterday urging me to keep marking as there were still questions to be marked, so I contact Edexcel to say that I keep getting 'no more available' and the stuff that I was marking is complete!!